AAUW HONORARY LIFE APPLICATION FORM
The AAUW Bylaws state: “An individual member who has paid Association dues for fifty years shall become a life member and shall thereafter be exempt from payment of Association dues.” Honorary Life Membership may be granted any time after payment of dues for the 50th membership year. The waiver of national and state dues takes effect on the date of confirmation of Branch due to payment submitted and a receipt will be acknowledged via email.
Please click here for the AAUW HONORARY LIFE APPLICATION form here.
AAUW OHIO MODEL BRANCH AWARD 2021-2022
1. PURPOSE OF THE MODEL BRANCH AWARD PROGRAM
- Increase communication between branches and branches with the State Board.
- To help branch members become aware of their responsibilities to achieve the goals of AAUW.
- To acknowledge the efforts of the branches in achieving these goals.
2. QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE MODEL BRANCH AWARD PROGRAM
- TEAL: All Model Branch points plus 9-15 GLITTER points.
- HONORS: All Model Branch points plus 5-8 GLITTER points.
3. KEY DATES TO REMEMBER:
- Mar-June 2021 – Branch represented at District Meeting.
- June 1, 2021 – Branch Officer List sent to Administrative Coordinator.
- Sept. 15, 2021 – Branch dues collected and sent to AAUW Ohio Finance Officer or to National Office in Washington, DC.
- December 31, 2021 – Contribution Report Form for Fundraising sent in.
- March 16, 2022 – OHIO MODEL BRANCH application finished and mailed to JoAnn Benseler.
Please click here for the application: 2021-2022 Ohio Model – ALL
AAUW Ohio’s Communications Award 2021-22
An attractive and informative website will help your branch keep members up to date on news and events. It will also help attract new members of all ages.
The goal of the Communication Award is to encourage branches to use a variety of media to communicate with members and to recognize those who do that effectively. Branch newsletters, websites, and use of social media, such as Facebook, Twitter can be entered, and we encourage you to submit examples of all of the communication media you use.
Here is how to enter:
Print Newsletters: Send one copy of each of your three best issues in hard copy format. The newsletters must be accompanied by the completed Communication Star Entry Form. Check out the Newsletter Evaluation Criteria.
Websites: Send a full-color printout of your branch homepage. This must be accompanied by the completed Communication Star Entry Form.
Social Media: Send a full-color printout of your branch’s Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or other social media homepage. This must be accompanied by the completed Communication Star Entry Form.
Deadline for receipt of all entries: March 28, 2022
Please mail entries, accompanied by the completed Communication Award Entry Form to AAUW Ohio Administrator @ email@example.com or mail to: 2739 Inwood Dr. Toledo, Ohio 43606
Please click here for the application: Communications Award Entry Form 2020 AAUWOH
AAUW OHIO COMMUNICATION AWARD 2020-2021
AAUW OHIO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION AWARD 2020-2021