AAUW HONORARY LIFE APPLICATION FORM
The AAUW Bylaws state: “An individual member who has paid Association dues for fifty years shall become a life member and shall thereafter be exempt from payment of Association dues.” Honorary Life Membership may be granted any time after payment of dues for the 50th membership year. The waiver of national dues takes effect on the date of confirmation and will be acknowledged via email.
Please click here for the AAUW HONORARY LIFE APPLICATION form here.
AAUW OHIO MODEL BRANCH AWARD 2021-2022
1. PURPOSE OF THE MODEL BRANCH AWARD PROGRAM
- Increase communication between branches and branches with the State Board.
- To help branch members become aware of their responsibilities to achieve the goals of AAUW.
- To acknowledge the efforts of the branches in achieving these goals.
2. QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE MODEL BRANCH AWARD PROGRAM
- TEAL: All Model Branch points plus 9-15 GLITTER points.
- HONORS: All Model Branch points plus 5-8 GLITTER points.
3. KEY DATES TO REMEMBER:
- Mar-June 2021 – Branch represented at District Meeting.
- June 1, 2021 – Branch Officer List sent to Administrative Coordinator.
- Sept. 15, 2021 – Branch dues collected and sent to AAUW Ohio Finance Officer or to National Office in Washington, DC.
- December 31, 2021 – Contribution Report Form for Fundraising sent in.
- March 16, 2022 – OHIO MODEL BRANCH application finished and mailed to JoAnn Benseler.
Please click here for the application: 2021-2022 Ohio Model – ALL
AAUW OHIO COMMUNICATION AWARD 2020-2021
AAUW OHIO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION AWARD 2020-2021